We have tons of amazing features, including;
- Over 55 interconnected trampolines! Time to prove your aerobatic tricks and skills as you jump freely across the park bouncing from wall to wall! With several different trampolines starting from small personal ones to long performance trampolines to show off your gymnastic skills.
- Take on the Challenge – Swing on our monkey bars, Unleash your inner gladiator on our Battle Beam or climb our cargo nets; each one suspended over 1 of our enormous foam pits
- Want to practice your Freestyle Skills, your airborn skills and more on our performance trampoline! Catapult off our elevated launch pad and preform some mid air tricks or show off your mad skills on our performance trampoline into our massive airbag
- Hang out on our climbing wall! Endurance, coordination and balance are key if you want to take on this vertical challenge! Another giant foam pit is ready to catch any lost explorers!
- 1 on 1 interactive walls! – can you beat the lights in this fast-paced coordination game?
All jumpers will need to have completed our disclaimer before they can access the Park.
To make sure you get the full hour of jumping in, aim to arrive at LEAST 20 minutes before your scheduled jump time.
The minimum age for our these sessions is 3 years and over, however a paying adult will need to bounce with any 3 year old and must accompany them on the Park at all times, ages 4+ can jump unsupervised. If you’d like to bring your little one along, take a look at our i-Tots sessions, especially for under 5’s.
All children aged 12 and under must have a parent or guardian on site at all times.
We just visited i-Jump and kids loved. The food was tasty. What I really like and what I believe shows good customer service is the when the staff smiles and show courtesy towards there customers. Thank i-Jump we will visit again.
Wicked time and foods not bad at all. Kids loved it and kids eat for just £1. Absolutely fantastic will definitely be going again soon.
Lots of activities, great deals, nice food but the rules are annoying. Good for all ages and a great way to get hours kids exercising. Im 20 and i loved jumping around.