This special session enables people on the autisitic spectrum to enjoy our park and the benefits of jumping in a controlled, safe enviroment
i-Jump adaptive sessions include;
- Full access to the Park
- Reduced capacity for the hour
- Music turned down to a minimum and full lights on (no flashing lights)
- Everyone attending must watch our safety briefing video and be able to follow some simple instructions, for example: no running, one person per trampoline at all times etc.
- If you have any additional requirements, please speak to our team who will be happy to help you.
Please discuss participation in these sessions with a qualified medical practitioner prior to booking.
Join our Adaptive, autism friendly session.
£7 per guest with 1 carer jumping for free (please bring proof with you)
(FREE socks for both jumpers too!)
Full Access to the trampoline park includes:
- over 55 interconnected trampolines
- swing on our monkey bars
- unleash your inner gladiator on our Battle Beam
- climb our cargo nets suspended over 1 of our enormous foam pits
- show off your mad skills on our elevated launch pad or our performance trampoline
- hang out on our climbing wall
Join us every Tuesday in term time between 6 – 7pm.
This special session enables people on the autistic spectrum to enjoy our Park and the benefits of jumping in a controlled, safe environment.
We just visited i-Jump and kids loved. The food was tasty. What I really like and what I believe shows good customer service is the when the staff smiles and show courtesy towards there customers. Thank i-Jump we will visit again.
Not too busy plenty of trampolines and things to doing off. Fun for teens too
Wicked time and foods not bad at all. Kids loved it and kids eat for just £1. Absolutely fantastic will definitely be going again soon.