This special session enables people on the autisitic spectrum to enjoy our park and the benefits of jumping in a controlled, safe enviroment
i-Jump adaptive sessions include;
- Full access to the Park
- Reduced capacity for the hour
- Music turned down to a minimum and full lights on (no flashing lights)
- Everyone attending must watch our safety briefing video and be able to follow some simple instructions, for example: no running, one person per trampoline at all times etc.
- If you have any additional requirements, please speak to our team who will be happy to help you.
Please discuss participation in these sessions with a qualified medical practitioner prior to booking.
Join our Adaptive, autism friendly session.
£7 per guest with 1 carer jumping for free (please bring proof with you)
(FREE socks for both jumpers too!)
Full Access to the trampoline park includes:
- over 55 interconnected trampolines
- swing on our monkey bars
- unleash your inner gladiator on our Batle Beam
- climb our cargo nets suspended over 1 of our enormous foam pits
- show off your mad skills on our elevated launch pad or our performance trampoline
- hang out on our climbing wall
Every Tuesday in term time between 13.00 – 14.00
New – join us every Tuesday in term time between 6-7pm for a midweek adaptive session
This special session enables people on the autistic spectrum to enjoy our Park and the benefits of jumping in a controlled, safe environment.
We just visited i-Jump and kids loved. The food was tasty. What I really like and what I believe shows good customer service is the when the staff smiles and show courtesy towards there customers. Thank i-Jump we will visit again.
Wicked time and foods not bad at all. Kids loved it and kids eat for just £1. Absolutely fantastic will definitely be going again soon.
Not too busy plenty of trampolines and things to doing off. Fun for teens too