Your safety matters.
At i-Jump we take your safety very seriously. That’s why we’re members of the International Association of Trampoline Parks. That means we are part of the only organisation in the world devoted entirely to protecting and promoting the interests of the indoor trampoline park industry.
Not only that, we are so excited to have confirmation that our Park is BSI-PAS 5000 compliant. The PAS 5000 certification, which was created by and for the trampoline park industry is aimed at raising the standard of both the construction and operation of trampoline parks. At present time, it is estimated circa 10% of the UK’s parks have met this standard.
The team at i-Jump are proud to announce our full compliance with The British Standards Institute’s Publicly Accessible Specification for the Construction and Operation of Trampoline Parks (PAS5000:2017) reinforcing how seriously we take the safety of our guests.
To learn more about the IATP and the PAS 5000 Certification here – https://www.indoortrampolineparks.org
Before you can have access to our fantastic range of activities on the Park, we will need to make sure that each jumper has signed our disclaimer and watched our safety briefing video. The video will be shown 10 minutes before the start of each session by a member of our team.
You will need to watch this video every time you jump, so we advise you arrive at least 20 minutes before your session is due to start.
Our trained Court Monitors will supervise all of our sessions to make sure every jumper is following our bounce rules and jumping within their skill level!
- Always jump within your skill level and be aware of others around you.
- No Double Bouncing – one person per trampoline.
- Always remain in control of your bounce.
- No running, rough play or racing around the Park.
- Always jump within your skill level and listen to the trained Court Monitors.
- No climbing or hanging on the wall pads or nets.
- Always land on your bum or back into the foam pits or our Air Bag.
- No double flips, ‘Gainers’ or flips over the pads are allowed.
- Always plan your landings in advance, landing in the centre of the trampolines with 2 feet.
- No resting on the trampoline beds.